October 17 @ 10:00 am
Join the Walnut Hills Business Group for its inaugural Peebles 5K race. We’re excited to showcase how the neighborhood has grown and look forward to have you be part of our race. We will be walking and running though Eden Park and the Walnut Hills Business District to connect you with some of the most amazing views and businesses in Cincinnati.
Our post race celebration will take place in Green Man Park with a musical act. As part of the celebration, we will be providing two tickets for food, drinks, or merchandise redeemable at businesses in Walnut Hills. Some of the featured Walnut Hills businesses are Just Q’in, Fireside Pizza, and the Fix. Stay tuned for a menu to be sent out soon.
We will have a host of prizes for the Top 3 Men and Women runners. The top finisher will receive a Yeti M30 Soft Cooler with second and third places receiving Camelbak 50oz Hydrobak hydration backpacks.
Additionally, we will have two revolving trophies for the Walnut Hills Business Teams with 1. The lowest average time with more than 10 runner/walkers along and 2. The Walnut Hills Business Team with the largest team.
Complimentary Tumbler with Registration
Race Day Schedule:
- 8:15-9:45am: Packet pickup and race day registration
- 9:45am: Runners make their way to the starting line
- 9:30-9:55: Announcements
- 10:00am: 5K Start – Prompt
- 11:45am: Closing & Awards Ceremony – (Top finishers will receive their award immediately upon finishing.)
- 10:15am -1:00PM: Race Festival – Head to Green Man Park & the Business District for a post-race celebration with Face Painters, Children’s and Adult Fun and Food